These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 40-41

And now, two weeks after the previous spread, I finally manage to create another. Yipee! The next few spreads should come more quickly than this one. I had some Real Life troubles and writer's block. Unfair!
With this spread, I am establishing what I shall call The Rule of Two™. What is The Rule of Two&trade? Why, it's quite simple! It states that I will make and post one spread every time I write the translations for two. With this, I can build up a buffer of translations. Then, eventually, I can totally disregard this rule and post a bazillion spreads at once!
This comic introduces something which I may never use again but shall nonetheless give a grand and imposing name to: the Freaking Enormous Exclamation Point. As with other punctuation, I am unsure as to how one would pronounce it, so figure that out on your own.

Pages 40-41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home