These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 42-43

Man. More than two weeks since the previous spread. This huge wave of homework (and college essays, ARGH!) has really been tripping me up. But whatever.
Last week my copy of Negima! Volume 7 arrived and good LORD it's hilarious. IMO, it's the funniest one yet. It is also, however, the least fair. I won't spoil it for you, but let's just say that the preview of the next volume left me screaming, "TWO MORE MONTHS NOOOOOOOO!"
I also took the opportunity to pick up Death Note Volume 1 and it's really, really cool. Thankfully, the next volume appears to be coming out in just over a week. At this rate, there'll only be a month between releases, which is very nice. What's even nicer is the low price of the volumes ($8 instead of $10 or, in the case of Negima!, $11!).
I was probably going to say some other things, but I can't remember them. Enjoy this spread!

Pages 42-43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home