These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Friday, September 16, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 36-37

I apologize for the wait between the previous spread and this one. I had homework and such to deal with. With school come such annoyances.
Anyways, yeah. The spread. I don't have much to say about it save the following: I have added notes explaining some of the speech into the page itself. There was originally nothing where they were. As for what I added, I explained that I was referencing characters from Love Hina by Ken Akamatsu (who created Negima!, as well) and GTO by Tohru Fujisawa. Both of these series are absolutely hilarious, in my opinion, and you all should check them out and spend lots of money on them. Or borrow them from the library (read: a friend).
And, you know, it's odd. For some reason, all the images seem to have been replaced for 403 Forbidden errors. Hopefully this will resolve itself while I sleep. If not, it may mean I've been booted off Blog*Spot, which would suck. I suppose we shall see, though.
Update: Yay! The images came back! Enjoy!

Pages 36-37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home