These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 34-35

Another day, another spread. I've got some real fun stuff planned for the next one but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow or whenever for it! BWAHAHAHA!
Anyways, this page was somewhat annoying due to the frame on the left page with Asuna's head. Why was this annoying? Well, you can't see it here, but the speech bubble to the right of her head was originally transparent. That is to say, there was text in it but you could also see her hair behind the text. Unfortunately, there's no good way to erase the text in those, so I had to nuke it. I'll see if I can find a more elegant solution come future transparent bubbles.
I really hope I didn't have anything else to say, because I can't remember if I did.

Pages 34-35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home