These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 20-21

Got quite a few more pages scanned. I don't think I'll translate any more tonight, though. I am, however, unreliable, so don't be terribly surprised if I do actually get another spread up before I sleep. The same thing, though, definitely applies to the inverse.
Anyways, I'm looking for other manga to do a cursory read-through-and-pretend-I-can-understand for future translation. If you have any suggestions, note them here. Do note that I will not do manga that has (or will eventually have) a bazillion volumes out, where a bazillion is anything unreasonable like 45 (HOLY CRAP DETECTIVE CONAN!). Furthermore, I'd prefer to translate manga that has (or will have) an English version out, so that I can, upon completion, read said English version and say, "HOLY CRAP! I DIDN'T MESS UP THAT PART!" Finally, I don't want to do any manga that I've already read (this being the one notable exception). For this, you can't really know, so go ahead and I'll let you know if I've read said manga. So, yeah. Comment here or email me if you've any suggestions.

Pages X-Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home