These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 18-19

With this spread, I have run out of prescanned pages. I now need to scan a bunch more. Gurgle.
Anyways, you may notice that one of the frames on the second page of this spread has some Chinese under the text. Why is this? Well, think of it this way: sometimes the artist decides to say, "Screw word bubbles!" When this happens, the art is placed directly above the art. Erasing it is a major pain. You can see an attempt in the previous spread. That one went much better than this was going (i.e. I couldn't do anything with this one). I therefore said, "Screw erasing this!" and placed my text above their text above the art. So, yeah. Whatever.

Pages 18-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home