These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Monday, September 05, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 22-23

And another spread has been completed! I would have had this and others up earlier in the day if it weren't for the fact that my school starts tomorrow. See, there's this book I had to read over the summer and I listened to most of it on audiotape. I therefore had to finish it this morning. Upon looking at the tape to determine what I had to read, I discovered a terrible truth: the tape was abridged. This meant that I had to read most of the book before today became tomorrow. Thankfully, I got that out of the way (aided greatly by the fact that I could skip large sections due to having already heard them).
I'll see if I can get another spread or two up tonight, but I will definitely not get pages 28-29 up today. Those are gonna be a major pain to translate. They'll be up tomorrow at the earliest, but don't be surprised if they aren't up until Wednesday.

Pages 22-23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home