These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 26-27

This spread was a major pain to do. Good lord. The amount of small text was absurd. Furthermore, there were more difficult-to-erase non-bubbled text things. UNFAIR! It is probably worth noting that the girl in the middle of the bottom-right panel is saying something that is intentionally too small to read. Don't worry about it. Or, if you're particularly curious, email me and ask about it.
Now, the next spread will not be completed for a while (though hopefully I'll finish it sometime tonight). This is because there's a whole bloody lot of translating to do on that page and I haven't fully scripted it out yet. It's really annoying.

Pages 26-27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home