These Translations Suck

Since I don't have enough useless hobbies (this is a lie), I've taken to inventing translations for Japanese comics. The results are here for you to enjoy or mock.

Friday, August 26, 2005

nELYgima! Volume 1 Chapter 1 Pages 14-15

This may very well be my last post for over a week. Tomorrow morning, I leave for Texas. I shall visit Rice University and otherwise remain in Texas until Wednesday, at which point I go off to North Carolina. There I shall look at Duke University. Finally, on Saturday, I shall return home. With luck, it won't be too late when I arrive and I'll be able to make and post a couple pages then. I wouldn't bank on it, though. I wanted to get two more spreads up today, but I suppose that isn't happening. I'll see if I can sneak one or both of them in before I go to sleep, but I doubt it'll happen.
Anyways, until I get back, enjoy these!

Pages 14-15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home